Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Praise Break

Today I was sitting in the little girl's room struggling a lot less inside that teeny tiny stall and I thought, it was time to have a "praise break". When I started blogging, I was waddling up the hill into my building and laboring hard to breathe. I was having to do acrobats in the little girl's room just to handle my business. Today I did the swipe and go deal. The pants I had on, had a zipper, which I had to struggle to pull on a couple of months ago. Now those same pants, bag and zip easily. I hated rolling the trash receptacle to the road and walking back up the driveway...ok I still hate that, but its a quick stroll now. I have a "too big" pile started. From a size 32 to squeezing into some 22s. More like a solid 26, but I'm sliding into the 24s. I am pleased with my progress. I would like to have lost more, but I am pleased with myself. I have passed what I thought I was limited to losing. I thought I could only loose about 30 pounds. I expected to hit that and stop losing. Anywho, I am crazy sleepy so I'm going to bed and I will finish two of the three blogs I'm working on tomorrow (you can't see it but I my toes are crossed in hope). If you have made any progress towards your goal, stop, take a moment and pat yourself on the back. In fact I'm doing the "WAVE" for you, woo hoo! Good night and happy losing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment