Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nervous and scared

So, surgery is Wednesday and I'm starting to feel it. I am unable to take anti-inflammatory medications which may cause my blood to thin. Having a little joint pain. Friends are firing questions like I have all the answers, I still have things to purchase and for the first time in my life I'm actually facing something that really is a matter of life and death. For the most part I believe I'll be okay, but there's that little part that wonders what if...? I have to complete my will and health care power of attorney and a few other things, but I'm gonna spend some time over on the website for obese folks looking for support and information in weight loss efforts - Obesityhelp.com
I may or may not post before surgery, depending on where my head is, but I will definitely keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment